The Employee Network Excellence Award
An award for the Network which has been able to demonstrate its impact in shaping and driving the Diversity & Inclusion agenda; and demonstrated the sustained value it has added to the business. Nominations should indicate how the nominee meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Empowers and supports its members to realise their full potential.
- Collaborates with others to innovate and develop workable solutions.
- Can demonstrate the impact of, and positive outcomes from, an intersectional approach (viewing personal demographics such as age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, social mobility, disability and gender in combination instead of in isolation).
- Applies evidence and customer insight to tackle issues effectively.
- Helps deepen understanding between different diversity groups and how opportunities and challenges may intersect.
- Engages with and utilises senior champions to ensure pace, focus and direction.
- Interventions demonstrate positive business outcomes for individuals and the organisation, with the potential for scaling up for other parts of the department/Civil Service.